Except for web mail, you can access your MSN email account on some desktop mail apps as Outlook or Thunderbird.
You can use the Microsoft Office Outlook Hotmail Connector for accessing MSN account.
If you want to know about how to use the Outlook Hotmail Connector for connecting to Hotmail, MSN, and Live accounts, you can execute the given below technique:
Read out here about MSN common issues
Method to Configure Outlook connect to an MSN email account:
· Open your Outlook 2013 on your computer system and click on the File menu, and after that hit Add Account.
· Then you need to hit to choose additional server types or Manual setup, and then hit Next.
· Later on, you need to click to choose IMAP or POP, and then enter Next.
· Now, on the IMAP and POP Account Settings screen, simply type the following setting information:
First of all, in your Name box, type your name.
Type your email address, in the given Email Address box.
Afterwards, in the Incoming mail server box type pop3.live.com.
You need to type smtp.live.com in the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box.
With this, in the User Name given box, type MSN account name.
And you have to type your MSN password.
Make sure to click for choosing the Remember Password check box.
Later, leave the Require logon using Secure Password Authentication check box as unchecked.
Hit More Settings.
You have to enter the Outgoing Server tab, and choose to select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication check box in a proper manner.
You need to click the Advanced tab, and hit for choosing This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) and don’t forget to check box under the Incoming Server.
Remember: The Incoming Server (POP3) box should be set to port 995.
Select TLS for Use the following type of encrypted connection under Outgoing server (SMTP), and then click OK.
Remember: The Outgoing Server box needs to be set to port 25.
· You have to click Test Account Settings on the right side of the IMAP & POP Account Settings screen.
· Last but not the least, you need to hit Next, and then enter Finish.
If needed then connect with MSN email customer support free live chat.
These steps are the effective method for configuring Outlook to connect to an MSN email account.
Required suggestions and instant assistance can be availed via a professional expert of MSN.
If you are using Skype and problem with setup skype in windows 10 then follow here :-